Popular DAC that is known for its warm-ish sound?

Can anyone name a <popular> DAC that produces a "warm-ish" output? 

Just grasping at straws here.  Thanks!
forsooth
 "...I prefer it to the wolfson dac in products I have used but the wolfson always sounded more laid back."

@djones51 -- By 'laid back,' you mean....?  Thanks.
To some “laidback” means relaxed or more gentle sounding. To others it means the soundstage is at as well as behind the speakers, as opposed to ‘forward’ which pushes the sound projecting at you infornt of the speakers.  It’s usually a laidback vs. forward thing but many also think the first example of relaxed. Or maybe even both. 
Laid back IMO is a warm relaxed sound not to forward. There is more to it than simply the dac as tomic601 points out  but over the years I have had a couple of pieces with wolfson and they seemed to have that similar sound.
Cirrus Logic bought out Wolfson so I have no idea what their newer stuff in the last 3 or 4 years is like. Best to try and get a listen to as many as you can. 
"Laid back IMO is a warm relaxed sound not to forward. There is more to it than simply the dac as tomic601 points out but over the years I have had a couple of pieces with wolfson and they seemed to have that similar sound."

"Cirrus Logic bought out Wolfson so I have no idea what their newer stuff in the last 3 or 4 years is like. Best to try and get a listen to as many as you can." 

@djones51  -- OK, thanks.  Just wanted to be sure.  As @jriggy said, I guess the term "laid back" could be a bit ambiguous, but I guessed that you meant 'on the warmer sound.'  Thanks!!