Any Members Tried the Audio Interface CST-80 SUT?

My curiosity got the better of me and I just bought this SUT from Japan and wondered if anyone else had any experience with it. The very little I could find seemed to indicate it is a respectable unit and has even been likened to the highly acclaimed Cotter SUT.

It was made in the US around 1982 and came in two varieties. There was a 3 Ohm version with 30dB of gain and a 40 Ohm version with 20dB of gain.

I currently use a Fidelity Research FRT-4 which is excellent and has 4 different taps 100 Ohms, 30 Ohms, 10 Ohms and 3 Ohms + Pass Through for MM.  It will be interesting to see how it compares the FRT-4.

I will use it with my 1.0 mV / 60 Ohms Shinon Boron Red which currently uses the 100 Ohm tap on my FRT-4.

ateal
I saw one not long ago on a Japanese site for $999. But it may be gone — which would suggest it's a viable price. On the other hand I paid $60 for mine. Somewhere in between seems right. Does that help?

OTOH, I've seen Cotters selling fast in the $2–3+K range, and many consider the AI better... but as we know perceived value and true quality are not related.
Dear @piedpiper :  Early this year one gone for 400.00. So between 500.00/ 600.00 price to negociate with  could be ok.

R.
Having purchased both versions recently I think $400 would get you a very quick sale for the 3 Ohm version as this price is an absolute bargain for what it is. 

I think $700 is probably the high side but you could still get a buyer if someone knows enough about this SUT and really wants one. I personally think $700 is fair value for this SUT as it is truly outstanding. 
I notice there is one for sale in Japan for $900 but it has obviously gone unsold for quite some time. That kind of brackets the price effectively. I wish I had a use for it but I look forward to finding an appropriate home soon. Thanks again!