Compare Large Advent?

I was wondering how the timeless Large Advent compare to some of the modern speakers?
I looked to find the sensitivity for these speakers but could not find the spec,anyone know what it is?
groundhog
I had a pair of the large Advents 40+ years ago and for the money, they were unbeatable in my opinion.

I'd be willing to bet they'd still be able to hold their own today with much pricier speakers.
I too had a pair of large Advent, loved them until I auditioned some
Klipsch Cornwalls. Then there was no real reason to keep the Advents sold them to a buddy,
I bought my pair from the Sally Ann store over ten years now for 10 bucks. Nice solid wood.
I had the woofers redone. I remember the service guy told me that dont under estimate these .
So since that time I bought some Alphas I had an old pair of cheaper Regas.
 I bought a pair of Mordant Shorts 908is
And yestarday i bought a pair of Paradigms 20v2s.
 And still the Advents just have more clarity and sound stage.
I run it all with a yamaha rs 700 stereo reciever.
 So my conclusion is were never satified with sound. For us its like chasing the carrot.
Next up the trangle elara ( they always sound good in the store.)
I bought 4 Large Advents (Fried Egg Tweeters) 3 years ago from a local guy that specializes in vintage speaker restoration. 
He added front to back And side to side cabinet bracing.
rebuilt x overs with quality parts, 16 g internal wiring.. 
also damped woofer frames with led tape and the magnet with some kind of puddy. This does amazing things for the midrange. 
I have to say of the 40 or so speakers I have owned these are great sounding and they work great near the back wall. I had Magnepan 1.6 and listened to the Advents 90% of the time. The only negative is if you want something Aesthetically more appealing that sound as good, you will have to spend a good deal of money. 
Im considering going to OHM Walsh 4000 or Klipsch Cornwall’s as the also work well near back wall and offer a major cosmetic upgrade but we are looking at 4400.00 or more a pair. I currently have all 4 on EBay located in Florham Park NJ. I’m now reconsidering my decision to part with these.