OCOS speaker cable by Sumiko

Just took delivery on the most fantastic sounding speaker cable.OCOS coaxial speaker cable.Anyone else enjoying this marvelous stuff????
It's been around for a long time but not reviewed for quite some time.A real sleeper.
At 10.00 per foot and 40.00 per adaptor termination for each end its worth its weight in gold.
Looking for (Detail,Detail,Detail)and fantastic realism this is the stuff.
Beats those high priced hyped cables hands down.Its not carried by tons of dealers.After doing some research I found the (only) place carrying it.
AUDIO OUTLET in New York.Call 914-666-0550 and ask for Frank
he is the owner.
You will not be disappointed,and you didn't spend thousands on cables.
dgordonl
Just a small correction. The OCOS, a coaxial cable, is actually a transmission line (normally intended for video or digital signals in the MHz range). The red adaptor is just that, an adaptor from coaxial to regular speaker-wire termination. Being a transmission line, OCOS works independently of frequencies, so what whatever anomalies/synergies you hear is only between your amp and the speakers with little or no participation from the OCOS. So unlike most other speaker wires, the OCOS cannot actively affect the sound of your system, for better or for worse. If your amp is very sensitive to the impedance changes of your speakers with frequencies, the OCOS presumably cannot change that.
I realize this this post is 13 years older than the rest but I just wanted to say that I use the OCOS triple twist  (Bryston 7B3's to focal Sopra 2's and sometimes Dynaudio Contour 3.3's) and I love it with both. Wide open and very detailed! Too bad you can't get it anymore (or so I'm told). If anyone using triple twist ocos and loves it but finds something even better let us know.
Is there anyone outhere who uses ocos cable with Harbets superHl5 plus. My amp Mcintosh ma6900. I use okos one withe the red connectors. Now i am able to purchase a secondhand set of ocos double wired ( called ocos pro ) with goldplated monster banana plugs. Would this be un upgrade? I search for a wider and deeper soundstage with more dynamics ( just a little )and a much more detailed sound. Any advice is more than welcome.

Ocos was distributed by Dynaudio until 2011.  At least they did so in Europe.Any comments on the Harbeth super hl5plus -Mcintosh ma 6900 combo?