Any love for Rogue Audio Apollo Dark monoblocks?

This is more of a casual question.  In my research and audition of loudspeakers these past few months, I've also taken note of the brands that dealers use/sell.  Even before I considered building a nice two channel rig, I liked Rogue Audio. However, Rogue Audio is noticeably absent. Their top of the line monoblocks, the Apollo Dark, look sexy and ominous, all at the same time.  In a conversation with a Rogue representative some time back, he described one of his all time favorite systems as Magnepan 20.7s, driven by the Apollos with a big pair of subs.  Anybody here have the Apollo Dark mono amps or have experience with them?  Thanks in advance.
kcpellethead
No experience with these but this brief review seemed very positive:

https://www.dagogo.com/2016-ces-day-three/

I do, however, own and enjoy a pair of Manley Labs NEO 250 monoblocks that are more powerful than the Rogues, are also made in the USA (trannies too!) and are 250 Watts into 5 Ohms (10 EL34s per amp). A pair is a couple thousand $ less expensive than the Rogues. Just saying.
@stevecham 

Thanks for the response.  I have the Manley Shinook SE phono stage.  Didn't even know that Manley made monoblocks.  Interesting.  
I listened to a pair of Rogue Apollo Darks connected to a pair of Vandersteen Quattro Wood Ct loudspeakers. All I can say is wow, what a beautiful combination. To me, the Rogue mono's sound wonderful.
I own a pair of Apollos with some upgrades (almost the same as the Darks). They drove my Evolution Acoustics MM3s very well, lots of clean power. I replaced them with a pair of LR Audio Kronzilla DXLs, BIG improvement in overall sound, but the Rogues are more powerful. It depends on your speakers sensitivity, I guess...