Please help me figure out what I need to do this. My head spins with tech talk..

I am considering a sim audio moon cd transport 260dt to replace my beloved CD player that just died.I have a Plinius 9200 integrated. What do I need to make this combo work? Do I need a DAC?I get that transports are different from players but I just want to make sense of all of this in a simple way. thanks!
128x128abstract
Nekoaudio..yes...I know reviews can never substitute hands on...when I assembled my system I went through many hours /days/weeks listening..I enjoyed that high when i hit that slice of nirvana..Mahler: I am not counting out a SACD capable CDP...I have upwards of 800 classical CD's ..it's a couple of lifetimes of relistening that I plan to re-start...
2psyop: I get it, I really do..that I may be not taking advantage of new technology..There's  partially a practical reason: I work 6 days a week and to find the gear , (that's the fun part that I am up for), but what sounds like time consuming process of transferring my CD collection sounds like eating up precious listening time...  
audiothesis: that AMR could be a wow...
I need to make sure I same or better my nirvana...

I've had a few AMR CD-777 and they are fantastic - some of the best CD players I've heard. I recommended that one because I think not only will the performance meet your expectations but so will the infusion of the tube and what it brings to the table. 

I fear without a tube in the source you might be chasing gear for a while to be content. 

I really do think tubes have to be somewhere in this chain for me..I remember when I first started out in search..I went through many solid state cdp’s that left either ho-hum or near agitation...then my Jolida JD100 had me thinking I was on the right path..then the BAT flew in and it was like puppy dog tail wags and rainbows...and a Beethoven symphony brought tears of joy..