Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
@twoleftears I recall Mark selling off some B stock 1800’s having newly installed transformers. So there could be some truth to the transformer QC. 
I was speaking with Mark via phone about my 1800 and the additional power cables I ordered. In that conversation he apologized and said he was having health issues and had been in the hospital having testing done and was hoping it wasn’t cancer, but followed up by saying there was a history of cancer in the family. 

Next thing I know the communication completely dropped out, and then I hear the company is being sold. 

I truley hope he just decided it was it was time to call it quits and isn’t fighting a major health issue. 

There is a saying (now): "No news is bad news"

I was promised a refund and an email last Monday. Nothing. This cancer thing is another ruse. I have cancer and I am still alive and doing as much as I can in a day. This should not stop him (or Kemper Holt (KH007) from communicating to everyone being owed a refund. When are we getting our money? I am in communication with a couple of US authorities State and Federal authorities to progress my claim.

---I am in communication with a couple of US authorities State and Federal authorities to progress my claim---- amg56

Good move. This is what we all should do whether or not you are owed a refund. He gives bad name to this exciting hobby. I am recovering from stroke and music is my relaxation. I have never for once cried on this forum how Mark is depriving me of my source of happiness. In the past on telephone conversations I begged him to return my original power cable because of the unique amphenol connector. If he has done that, I was ready to kiss the cpt300 that I paid for goodbye. Always full of apologies and very convincing. Since he has decided to show that he has no heart, I will go to any length with him until he is taken out of society and put where he belongs. Never met a person that always use his health to get sympathy while at the same ripping honest people out of their hard earned monies. Fellows go read all his postings and you will come to the conclusion that he is a Class A con man. He has no heart and deserves no pity. At least not from me. He is trying to buy time so that after a while most of us will give up and move on. Not this time Mark. Your cup runeth over this time buddy. The dance just started.