No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

b4icu
I have owned, and in some cases still own, Synergistic Research, Audioquest, Tara Labs, Mapleshade, AntiCables, Van den Hul and (yikes) Monster speaker cables.

And for under $30 I just bought from Blue Jeans Cable Co. 16 feet of Belden 12-gauge 5000UE and 4 pair of gold plated, compression style banana plugs. I cut the wire in half and installed the plugs, installed the shrink tubing, and then hooked them up to my speakers and to my amp in my system paying no attention to "directionality."

These speaker cables sound AS GOOD as any I have owned or listened to previously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No break in needed.

Steve
What makes you think that you got the right cable now? 
This is a blind shot in the dark as all other cables before. 
You still may have a cable that is not getting the best out of your speakers. You just don't know that.
" What makes you think that you got the right cable now?"
-No, I have the left cable now ... ;-)

" This is a blind shot in the dark as all other cables before."
-No, it isn’t having tried many cables over 40 years in the hobby.

" You still may have a cable that is not getting the best out of your speakers."
-Oh no, the humanity !!!

" You just don’t know that. "
-I know my system sounds very good with the speaker cables that I have installed now, after making that decision based upon my experience through experimentation. There is no shortcut.