What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
I like that I still anchor my system with the same Technics SA-800 I bought in 1979 at Naval Station Keflavik Iceland.  I could not afford it , but I bought it anyway.  It has gone the full cycle of being new and cool to old and clunky to vintage and cool. The rest is more contemporary stuff.  The system sounds great and the Technics gets all the attention..  
First of all this hobby is interesting and rewarding, thus far.. I like my home ent. unit consisting of Paradigm 95F's driven by Parasound 5250 v2 5.1 including the matching center with rear Paradigm Studio 100 dipoles (to be updated with current 95 series dipoles), SVS Sub and Cambridge CXN v2 streamer. I don't play many CD's but on movie night i use a Pioneer Elite BD player mated to Pioneer Elite Pro111 plasma.. Ive recently embarked on completing an audio/meditation listening room. Thats a work in progress though functioning. For that multipurpose room I have a desktop unit consisting of iMac, the Schiit Vidar (100w) with Prism Sound Callia acting as pre-amp DAC/Amp.-this unit is very enjoyable. Only recently sold Martin Logan 15's and added Elac Debt 6.2. Great imaging and soundstage. And, since I am at it, I just ordered Burchart S400's on pre-order and not sure if i am selling the Elac's just yet..That brings me to the fact i missed a set of Bel Canto's REF600M on Audio Mart by a day i guess. Seller did not have them updated as sold, big let down.. The desktop is pretty satisfying but onward until i find the rainbow.. 
I have very varied tastes and my CD and LP collection reflects that. I can go from the barnyard and into the cosmos in a record's play. I could never hear the same record over and over again every day when there is so much quality music out there (my record cabinets).

My system is able to take me to where I want to go. On the set with Laurel and Hardy, the battle shore of El Cid or a jaunty swing with Dan Hicks. I have a large system, but not up to the minute SOTA. I believe it is my openness and acceptance to "other" musics that enrich my listening experience. No reason to put down other's taste or talent and I feel more mature (old) for doing so.
Post removed 
Post removed