What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
My brand new high performance hearing aids.....No just kidding, I do not have hearing aids.  I am retired and spend a lot of time listening to music.  For me, it is my Tidal subscription.  It has opened up a whole new world of music that I had never heard before.
I apologize for the repeat posts also. I got an error message and honestly did not see my posts displaying the first time...
My rig is built around the Infinity IRS Beta system and I am blown away every time I listen to it.

Nice idea for a thread Elizabeth.

My current system came about out of simple curiosity and a desire to experience what I suspected to be a good fit for me, a SET amp paired with high-efficiency single-driver loudspeakers. I didn’t want to spend a fortune, which can be challenging in this camp, as I’m sure many here know.

After much research and deliberation a plan formed. Already happy enough with my sources, new loudspeakers were necessary and I purchased the Omega Super 3i Monitors. A year or so later, convinced the path I’d chosen was indeed right for me, I purchased a Decware SE84UFO. The reported synergy between these two brands was evident immediately. The DAC came next. Considering the current resurgence of R-2R multibit DACs, MHDT Lab remain somewhat under the radar. I took a chance on their Pagoda (PCM1704) and suffice it to say I’m not sorry I did. As my new system evolved I came to realize I would need to address the bass limitations of the monitors (my old subwoofers just wouldn’t do). A rather obvious choice among the many good options was Omega. I took delivery of the DeepHemp 8 just a few weeks ago and after nearly two years I’m happy to say my goal has been realized, my curiosity sated.

When I started this little project I wasn't sure it was even possible to achieve the sound quality I was looking for within the budget I set. With research and a bit of luck I managed to put together a wonderful little system with great synergy. It’s all there .. soundstage, imaging, timbre, detail, and transparency without a hint of harshness. Then end result is everything I hoped for. Good listening.