For those of us over 60..

What band's output would you say best describes you/your life as you see it?

For me, Allman Brothers
128x128slaw
so, topping 70....what was the question?....how in hell did I get in here?....oh, Jimmie Rodgers...in Nashville at Country Music Hall of Fame in 70's...sat alone in a little area watching "Waiting for a Train" historic film, thinking, "This is my lifetime opportunity to view this."  Now, double-click and there it is on YouTube.  Take a look.  Joni, Richard Thompson and Greg Brown help me through life...oh, the question, Little Feat "Waiting for Columbus" tour...big system, small venue University of Alabama...best rock sound evah! (from Maine)  Oh Lowell, what you were and could have been. 
Impossible to distill to any particular band or any number of bands. No band or bands can describe the entirety of my life, too many changes.Childhood was top 40 radio, in adolescence the Beatles, British Invasion Bands, garage rock, later in adolescence the Who, Led Zeppelin and Psychedelia were very descriptive of my life.From young adulthood on, discovering music from every genre of music has fit my wandering mind.
Every artist listed thus far in this thread has filled various cavities in my brain.
A fellow Canuck (albeit expat), Neil Young has covered most of the ups, downs and wanderings in my journey thus far. Bob Dylan and so many others have spoken to me and about me.
I have to say The Mothers of Invention, and secondly Jefferson Airplane, especially their Baxter's LP.