SPEAKERS, SPEAKERS AND MORE SPEAKERS.. BUT NEED BASS.?

Greetings audiophile fans,
I am in a challenging dilemma with SPEAKER selection and need a advice.. Budget 4K and less!!
Currently my setup consists ps audio pair mono amps, Jew Rowland pre and Oracle Delphi turntable..
I am mostly listening records (Jazz, folk....) I honestly prefer not to use sub due to space but prefer ful size tower SPEAKERS with enough bass to satisfy my need.. “IT’S ALL ABOUT THAT BASS” 
Soooo what have you heard and recommend for me??
Thanks and happy listening....
Cheers 

128x128shinemaster
 @audiokinesis  "The net benefits of not using a highpass filter were greater".  Hello, Duke.  You bring up an excellent and mostly overlooked point regarding subs and crossovers.

When I purchased my Coincident speakers, which consist of satellites and subwoofers, I could connect the subs to the sats using the subs' crossover, or not.  My experience mirrors yours exactly 
... 2 differenT pairs of Gershman Avante Garde for sale on Audiogon:

The RX-20 pair are older; either are a golden choice:

CHECK THEM OUT - READ THE REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET - CHOOSE/GET A PAIR OF THEM AND BE HAPPY!!!
Dear @audiokinesis :  The main reason to integrates a pair of self sealed ( not vented ) powered subs in true stereo fashion along any passive main speaker in a home audio system is to reduce IMD in the speaker/system and you can achieve that main target only through a high pass filter ( teflon cap. ) like the one @bdp24  advise.

As a fact that's why I'm doing inside my ML 20.6 monobloks.

You can read about that IMD main target along all other advantages that other gentlemans posted here:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/do-you-think-you-need-a-subwoofer/post?postid=310058#310058 

According with a scientific JBL studies the ideal number of subs in a home system is four subs and at least two. The number of subs makes evenly the room/system bass frequency range response.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

@rauliruegas wrote: "The main reason to integrates a pair of self sealed ( not vented ) powered subs in true stereo fashion along any passive main speaker in a home audio system is to reduce IMD in the speaker/system and you can achieve that main target only through a high pass filter ( teflon cap. ) like the one @bdp24 advise."

I think that what works best depends on the specific situation.

And in particular regarding vented vs sealed subs, again imo it depends on the specifics. I can go into detail if you’d like.

"According with a scientific JBL studies the ideal number of subs in a home system is four subs and at least two. The number of subs makes evenly the room/system bass frequency range response."

Yes, I’m quite familiar with Todd Welti’s study. I manufacture a four-piece subwoofer system called the Swarm, and in my setup guidelines I include Welti’s recommendations along with several asymmetrical suggestions. Welti did not investigate asymmetrical placements but Earl Geddes has.

Briefly, the in-room smoothness goes up as the number of intelligently-distributed subs goes up, and smooth bass is "fast" bass.  So two subs are twice as smooth as one, and four subs are twice as smooth as two, and eight subs are grounds for a divorce.  So four subs is probably ideal! 

Duke