“Oppomod” linear power supply

For Oppo 205. Anyone have experience with this very simple change?
For the technically inclined; should this linear power supply be a benefit replacing the smps unit?
ptss
The 205 does have the linear power supply for the audio stage. That being said, upgrading the switching power supply of the digital section to a linear power supply will definitely increase the sound quality. In my experience, switching power supplies will create a glare (can be described as a "digital glare") to the sound even though it it only used for the digital "transport" section. A linear power supply will always allow the digital clocks to operate smoother without noise in the circuit. This can definitely influence the sound quality achieved by the DAC/audio board. I did a really long write-up of LPS here:
---
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/musings-on-switching-power-supplies-lps-for-oppo-directv-radiance

----
The OPPOMOD power supply is extremely well built and designed with large capacity Nichicon KW capacitors. The "Clones Audio" power supply looks very nice as well. It appears that the Clones Audio uses a discrete regulator section (as opposed to the monolithic LM78xx/79xx regulators on the OPPOMOD). The Clones Audio also uses a Mundorf electrolytic cap, but only at 10,000uf. I think the OPPOMOD will have a large capacitor bank (probably around 40,000uf for 5V section). Both will probably do well, but knowing what I know about digital sections, I would go for the larger capacitor bank to ensure the smoothest DC voltage.
Thanks auxinput. What’s the difference between discrete vs monolithic regulators as it relates to sound quality? 
For Ivan and nonoise - were you using any AC isolation / conditioning prior to and with your 205? I’m using Equitech, Sound Application and mit Oracle p/c’s. 
I had the OPPOMOD linear power supply installed in my already modded Oppo 103 by EVS. EVS also upgraded the many generic caps to Pannies. I think the OPPOMOD LPS should be viewed as a somewhat expensive item that has the unwanted side effect of producing quite a large amount of vibration and magnetic fields that both affect everything in proximity including all the circuit boards. Now, there are measures to deal with those side effects that can be employed (such as decoupling the transformer from the chassis and isolating the circuit boards) but then you’re talking about a lot more mods. In the end I can’t say it was worth it as the total cost gets to be rather high, looking back.
Thanks geoffkait. I would use sorbothane to isolate the vibration and a mu metal wrap to contain the magnetic field.