Symposium Ulta Shelf under floor standing speakers - Any Thoughts ?

Symposium is no doubt a great company with a long with standing pedigree in the Audiophile community. I was looking at their products and they had mentioned that they do have a platform that will work wonders under floor standing speakers. So, I though I would toss the question out to the group and see what everyone thought. The Symposium shelves do wonders under equipment, so what do they do to speakers ?   Thank you in advance .......

EBM - do not reply unless you truly have something to offer and or have them under your own speakers. 

garebear
I used Svelte shelves and Rollerblock Jrs as recommended by my dealer under Nola Viper Reference IIIs. Oo  hardwood floors they made a large improvement and only raise them 2" off the ground. Probably would be fine with your Olympicas. Cheers,
Spencer
Old thread, I know, however this is the spot to ask my question. 

I have speakers that have a very thick PVC type base. The speakers, themselves, weigh 215lbs a piece. 

Now, do you think it's best to put the speakers flat on the Ultra Platforms, or use the metal footers of the speaker to the Ultra Platform? 
Post removed 
@ebm Yeah, that's what the general thinking is. I suppose I could try them both ways, it's just that the thick plastic at the bottoms of the speakers is an unknown. 

The cool thing is, if sat the base right to the Ultra Platforms, my speaker height wouldn't change much, as that's the height with the footers and the spikes, about 2" and some change.