Furutech FP-3TS762 or FP-TCS31

Hello guys,I’m planning on buying a pair of power cables for my Coda CX monoblocks which I’m currently using with basic computer power cables (tried Oyaide Tunami V2 cables several years ago but didn’t like it very much).
I’m questionning about two references.
First, there is the Furutech FP-TCS31. I own one, only a single one, but I love it. It’s very smooth, a bit dark, perfectly sounding on every piece of gear I tested it. But I only own a single one and already use it on my preamp so a test with the Codas is impossible.
Secondly, there is the Furutech FP-3TS762. It’s apparently the high-power version of the FP-3TS20. I own one FP-3TS20 and also love it. Very smooth too, very articulated sound, very expressive.But, I never tried the TS762.
I have to buy two cables (for my two amps) so it’s a big amount of money. With the connectors, not far from $1000.
I know some of you will probably advise me to go with some other brands but I like Furutech very much so I know I have a very few chances to be disappointed with them. Every Furutech cable I tried has this smooth quality that I’m looking for.
I’m looking for the smoothest and warmest possible sound (globally my system is a bit on the bright side).
My first idea would be to go with the TCS31 which has all these qualities, but I didn’t test it on very high power gear (don’t have any, if not the Codas). And maybe the TS762 could be surprising...
My dealer advised me to go with the TS762 which is less expensive, but didn’t have any info about its sound.
What are your opinions about these cables? Could you please share your experience?
sylvanor
I like Furutech products, when I have questions in regards to their products I ask Doug, Douglas Connection, lives in Austin.
Furutech have recently come out with several new’ish PC designs available in bulk.  In addition to the recommendation posted above by @mental you can probably find some comparitive user thoughts on the A’gon forum and on other audio forums.  VH Audio sells a variety of bulk Furutech PC cables also.
Several cable manufacturers and Furutech retailers say that once you get to a certain level of cable quality the connectors make a bigger difference than the cable itself.  Since I have been very pleased with all of the Furutech power connectors I have tried (and not so pleased with some other brands), I recently upgraded the IEC connectors on my power cords to Furutech FI-50 NCF.  I am very pleased with the improvement over the FI-11 Ag plugs I was using previously.  The cable in this case is not a Furutech but Audio Note Isis mains cable which is available in bulk form from the UK.  So I would encourage allocating a major part of your cable budget to the connectors.