What's up with Soundstage Direct?

They have been my go to source for new music for years. In the past 8 months, orders have been very slow. E-mails and calls are very sketchy. Anyone else have thoughts here?

128x128slaw
Their site now redirects you to Reverb. I've contacted Reverb re: my unfulfilled order and I'll let you know what response or product I receive.
In the last few days, I have tried to do a search on the website with no luck.  I was able to scroll through the multitude of listing to find items that I wanted.  Tonight (Oct. 1) when I entered the address for Sound Stage Direct, it took me to ReverbLP site!  Tried a few times, and even did a search.  I am sad if they have gone by the wayside.  There were still a number of colored vinyl Lp's that I was wanting to acquire! It is a sign of the times.  My fav. shoe co. web site also appears to be out of business (brutini). :-(
It's time to close the book on SSD or to believe that anything ordered from SSD will be fulfilled by Reverb.  Some of us were told by SSD that the new company that purchased SSD was going to fulfill open orders (more lies!)  I inquired, as did bamalama, and here's what I got back from Reverb:

Hi there,

My name is Maddie, thanks for writing us here at Reverb LP.

Unfortunately, Reverb LP would be unable to review purchases made through SoundStage Direct. For any outstanding SoundStage Direct orders, or questions about any previous business with SoundStage Direct, please contact them at customerservice@soundstagedirect.com.

To ensure music fans still have access to great vinyl, Soundstagedirect.com is forwarding incoming traffic to Reverb LP, a new home for buying and selling records.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. We would be happy to help!

Best,

Maddie N. | Customer Engagement / LP Support

Hey everyone. Jim from Reverb/Reverb LP writing—first time post.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that Reverb did not acquire Sound Stage Direct. They signed up as an affiliate site after they closed down their website.

If you're having any sort of customer service issue, direct line there is customerservice@soundstagedirect.com.

Taken from the Steve Hoffman Forums Thread.
So someone is still doing something as SSD if they did this AFTER they shutdown.
really disappointing , 20 years of online retail and never been ripped off before.  $96. for 5 albums down the drain. 
   How do people do this to others? You know you're in financial trouble so you keep taking money and digging a deeper and deeper hole? 
    I'm guessing those that got refunds got the money from PP and CC company insurance funds and not because those companies were able to recover any of the costs.

What about the other people that worked there, anyone been able to reach any of them ? Karen or Rob?

Thanks for your patience!

Sincerely,
Rob Fitzpatrick
Content Editor
SoundStageDirect

www.soundstagedirect.com
1-877-WAX-TRAX (929-8729)
1-267-247-5051 (International)
Equipment Technical Support (Non-Sales): 1-800-439-4628

Give the gift of music! Send a SoundStageDirect E-gift Card today: https://goo.gl/tMqMQ2
or Karen?
I just spoke with the record company and they estimate end of May/early June for 2112. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Sincerely,
Karen
SoundStageDirect

www.soundstagedirect.com
1-877-WAX-TRAX (929-8729)
1-267-247-5051 (International)
Equipment Technical Support (Non-Sales): 1-800-439-4628