How about a list of speakers that are time and phase coherent? Thiels and what else?

How about a list of speakers that are time and phase coherent?
128x128thosb
In case you have to eventually leave the hotel,
try most of the Songs faber line.
I have Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3 with the HX crossover..They educated my listening on what phase and time coherence sounds like...They are great ones.
I have Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3 with the HX crossover..They educated my listening on what phase and time coherence sounds like

You're not hearing time coherence. What you're hearing is the result of all the important factors that have been sacrificed to achieve time coherence. 

The use of first order crossover causes an unnecessarily wide overlap to supposedly achieve phase coherence. This creates lobing and unnecessary stress on the drivers. The reality is that no woofer can do high frequencies. Thats what tweeters are for. No tweeters can do bass. That's what woofers are for.

If you give me your green mountains, I'll make them sound ten times better just by upgrading the crossover. 

Most people agree that frequency response is an important factor. Everybody can hear a peak or dip at any frequency. The same cannot be said of time coherence. 

Time coherence is at worst a myth.

If you give me your green mountains, I'll make them sound ten times better just by upgrading the crossover.
Maybe you should design, build and market your own speakers. Then you won't have to spend any more time looking for the perfect sound as you asked for in another thread. You know what sound you want and you feel as if you are a genius in respect to speaker design. DIY would seem to be your perfect answer to your perfect sound.

Most people agree that frequency response is an important factor. Everybody can hear a peak or dip at any frequency. The same cannot be said of time coherence.

Time coherence is at worst a myth.
Not everyone can hear peaks and dips in frequency response. There are any number of speakers with incredibly ragged response that people love that prove that beyond a doubt. In the same vein, there are many that find the virtues of time coherence indispensable to their listening. The statements of absolutes are ridiculous.
DIY would seem to be your perfect answer to your perfect sound.
You could be right about that.