Best of these integrated amps...

I am in the market for an integrated amp and have been researching for a while. I have it down to 3, but I would like to ask the opinion of this forum of those users who have experience with these. 

Mark Levinson 585
Marantz PM and SA 10
Devialet Expert Pro 440

Please let me know what you guys think of these. 

flip49er
@flip49er FWIW hooking up an external DAC to the Devialet Expert Pro you will still hear the sound character of the external DAC come through. Same if you use an external phono stage.
If anyone is thinking about plugging in an external DAC into a Devialet they don't understand what Devialet is all about. I sincerely hope whatever DAC you use does not colour the sound.
For my part, one of the benefits of Devialet is that it can accommodate two phono inputs, as my turntable has separate arms for mono and stereo. The analogue signal goes through A/D  and D/A conversion and still sounds analog when it comes out the other end.
 A/D  conversion is not unique to Devialet, there are plenty of active systems that require it, but I appreciate some people would be prejudiced against it.
The benefit of the new Devialet units is the stunningly good streaming card, which sits next to the DAC and, like everything else in Devialet including in particular the power supply, should be considered as one unit. Virtually all of my listening is streaming  in high definition and the days of thinking of the DAC as a discrete unit are a dim and distant memory.
@flip49er

Out of those 3 choices you listed above I would rule out the Marantz PM10. However, the Marantz SA10 CD/SACD player is awesome but the PM10 analog integrated amp isn’t that impressive especially considering its retail price of $8k brand new. Not worth $8k IMO.