WHAT HAPPENED TO SONUS FABER?

I look at the new speakers.  They look cheaper and they are not as musical.  It’s like they are trying to be what they are not. What the hell happened?
calvinj

The real magic exited the company with Serblin's departure (he made a few more models on his own), but it lingered on for while, ever diminishing.  I auditioned the Veneres and thought them engineered to impress in a 2-minute hearing, but sub-par for the long haul.  Time will tell if the Sonnettos are the start of a come-back.

There's an auteur theory of movie-making; look at how many brands of speakers depend for their excellence on a single designer.

Wcfiel man just stay off my threads. I wasn’t talking to you. Go away. @roxy54 go away y’all talk to each other. I removed the other threads hoping that y’all would go bother someone else. 
Anyway I have owned two of their speakers. I owned the luito and the auditor m. I asked this question because of the lackluster wood work I was seeing and the new speakers are not as musical and rich to me. Serblin was a master. I read up on him. He was very meticulous about his design, wood work and finished product. The new speakers have a shiny tweeter and the wood feels cheap. They also lost their signature sound. After the Amati future I can’t do the new ones. 
My Kr Audio could really open an older Sonus faber up. That’s the only speaker I would ever go to if I changed my system. I would consider a second system with an older Sonus faber 
Fellas thanks for your responses. I thought it was just me but I started looking at the new stuff and was not happy