What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
I drink beer. Boys drink beer. Girls drink beer. I like beer. I still drink beer. Do you drink beer? 🤪

I see the keg as being half full.
Mmm, Beeeeer 

I recently purchased a headphone based system to fill a gap while I figure out a much smaller speaker based system and so far it’s in limbo .
Having just sold my Magnapan 20.7 speakers and Rel subs we down sized our home preparing for retirement.
I have to thank Bob Katz for his personal recommendation of the Audeze LCD 4 headphones and the absolutely fabulous Mjölnir Audio Bipolar amplifier however I did order the newer Audeze 4Z model instead.
Having never giving headphone listening any serious thought I sure like it now , no room speaker interactions , no more complaints to turn it down and best of all I think my wife loves me more . 

And finally i am absolutely thrilled with this combination and once again I thank Bob Katz for his recommendation.
B&K EX-442 Sonata (mains)
Adcom GFA6000 (center/surrounds)
Parasound P5
Magnepan MMG mains/MMG-C
Paradigm Phantom v2 surrounds
Rythmik FG12
Denon DVD-2900 (CD transport for critical listening)
Pioneer DV-F727 (300 CD file changer for casual listening)
Denon DVR-X4000 A/V pre-pro

It’s not all "high end", and other than the Maggies and Denon A/V receiver, it was all purchased secondhand - all for under $4,000. My family room has one entire wall that is 2/3 open to the kitchen, and the other wall consists of two glass door walls. Acoustically, its layout and composition rather.......suck. But I am VERY happy for the sound quality I can squeeze out of this rig. It does the job for my HT needs (minimal), and it was really put together for 2.1 channel listening. I’m very, very happy with the cost/benefit ratio.
In answer to the OP , what I like BEST about my system is "It's all about ME and MY listening preferences and tastes !"   Pass Pre & Power Amps,  PS Audio Transport, DAC, Phono Pre, Regenerator,  Denon DP 3000 TT with SME III Arm and Grado Cart , B&W 802D's  are making me happy.  ( Kimber Speaker cables w/ Cardas Ref IC's , Zu & Cardas Ref AC cables ) .  
Currently the BEST for ME and My ears ! 

Shad 
Post removed