Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions

I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.

I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.

• Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
  • Proprietary loudspeaker design
  • Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
  • One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
  • Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
  • Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
  • Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
  • Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
  • ​96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
  • 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
  • 20Hz-30kHz frequency response​
  • Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
  • 800 Watt power handling
  • Weight 175 lbs​
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjcarcopo
@olesno and @waltersalas 

The Graphene Extreme speaker cables are the absolute best cables in that price range, giant killers and I have tried many. The Matrix now resides in my entire system. No regrets.
Well gentlemen,

Take a look at Clement Perry's review on the Encore's (Stereo Times).  He went "ga-ga" over them.  Virtually, all his staff reviewers now have Tekton speakers in their systems.  They all had much more expensive speakers, until they heard Eric's designs and sold off their other speakers.

Thanks for the heads-up, teajay.

I am not surprised at all by the enthusiasm of this review. In fact, I would say it is an echo of the reaction we have all had since receiving them. They are a much bigger step up from the SEs than the SEs are over the Double Impacts, in my opinion. Apparently, Mr. Perry feels the same way.
@lancelock 

I ordered the Matrix speaker cables, as well as a Matrix gold power cord to try on my Lyngdorf 3400. They will ship on Monday, so maybe by this time next week, I will have a good taste of what the Matrix can do for my system.

Thanks for your reports on these cables.