What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
Post removed 
Once I heard the Harbeth P3 speakers (in a room very similar to my listening room), I decided to build a system around those speakers.

I'm not saying those are the best speakers ever;  just that their tone and expression of timbre appealed to me, along with their size and a certain amount of forgiveness regarding placement.  The speakers are well suited to the type of music I listen too, and I listen at moderate volumes.

Finding proper amplification continues to be a journey.  According to Harbeth designer Alan Shaw, any properly specified amplifier in good working order should suffice.  Nevertheless, I found that experimenting with amplification made a considerable difference in the sound of the system (I am currently using an Odyssey Khartego SS stereo amp with an Odyssey Candela tube pre).

Of course, listening to music is the best part of owning a nice audio system.  It was enlightening, however, and fun, to build a system starting with the speakers.
I like going to a Hilary Hahn concert with piano accompaniment, coming home and streaming her “Encores” album and being there again. Maggie 0.7s just disappear on instrumental music like that, a real favorite of mine. That’s what I like my system to do — just disappear and leave the sound.
...DSP...without a doubt...and Folks, this isn't Dad's slider eq!...minute adjustments within 1/10th of a decibel.  The 3D dimensional presentation possible in 2 channel sound with a good hi fi system, good source is simply remarkable.  Great retro gear (Thorens, Altecs, Tannoys, McIntosh MC275s, etc) notwithstanding.  Take a "finished system" like that THEN go to work with skilled DSP...oh my!  We live in wonderfully exciting times for both music access and playback.  The purity of A to B to C approach is no less valid...there are many ways home.  Cheers, Norm
I like how it sounds life like, tone and the imaging. Not to big or anemic. It’s full and spacious. I had a channel imbalance that has been bugging me, fixed now. Cart set up issue. Now wondering about just a little more of. . .something. A blue or black fuse or a Padis. My rca’s on my tonearm wire are for shite $ wise. Anyway it’s sounds good overall just nit picking around edges.