Speaker recommendation

I’m looking to buy a speaker in the $4000-5000 range. I was very impressed with the GoldenEar Trton 1 speaker I heard at a friend’s house, and I know the Tekton DI is very well thought of on this forum.
 I listen to mostly classical music, some Diana Krall and the like, and also big band music.
Any other suggestions?
128x128rvpiano
rv,

I have your amps and then had them modded by Bob Smith at TDSS with his level 3 upgrades.  The basic sound of the Ref 9's stayed the same which I already loved.  His mods just made them much better in all ways--call it at least a 30% improvement.  I've heard these amps with 5 different speakers and it was by all who heard, the best each has ever sounded.  

I've heard the GE 1's, the DI SE's, and Bill Dion's (grannyring) heavily modded DI's with better drivers, wiring direct to each driver and improved crossover parts--which were better sounding than the DI SE's.  My friend now owns Bill's pair of DI's.  With my amps driving them, they were a speaker you could love in all ways--not as much with different amps driving them.  They had it all--clarity, deep soundstage, jumping deep bass, with dynamics that didn't end.  The GE's were very good, but I wouldn't have traded for them.  They weren't as involving as I'd like. That pair of DI's modded were excellent and VERY involving speakers with very good bass and clarity with the right amp--one just like yours--plus upgrades.

I had a pair of VMPS RM40 BCSE MLS speakers for 5 years that are very good.  They are now replaced with my speaker for life, the 2 piece Vapor Audio Joule Black with several upgrades to them.  I got them for an extremely reasonable price used.  The Joules are my speaker to die for and have been for a few years since I heard them at Axpona.  This particular pair just seem to have NO weaknesses.  They open up all the different music to being very listenable on mediocre recordings to awesome on good ones.  They scale volume like no speaker like no speaker I've ever owned with these mono amps--I have to be careful with the volume control--I value my hearing.

Bob
@bigkidz How do Vandersteen speakers sound off axis? I am concerned they only sound great in a specific position and I rarely sit in a specific position. I have been on the edge about Vandersteen Treo, or if the price is right 5s
Classical music listener here.  Sonus Faber or KEF speakers in your price range would be the ones to get.
dorkwad,

Yes, I, too,had my Nuforce 9 amps upgraded by Bob Smith.
Wonderful amps.  Only ones I’ve tried that can drive my very power hungry Dahlquist speakers and make them sing.
Question for you: Did you listen to much classical music on the modded DI’s?
Same question regarding the Joules?
I second the Vandy suggestion. Tekton is not a subtle sound. Spend some time with the ears listening. Sonus Faber is also excellent. If you want a $10,000 speaker for $5,000 consider buying used-after listening to it!!