Does this image give you claustrophobia?

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis94bdd-mcintosh-xrt-2k-gloss-black-lacquer-ultra-high-end-speake...

What a great set up.... in about a fourth of the space it should have. I literally get anxious looking at it. 

You? 

erik_squires
What I don't get is buying all that and then forcing the left speaker into a corner. It seems like the goal was to show off the McIntosh gear. It all in all feels off.

Too small of a TV. 3 speakers around the TV AND the main L and R speakers ... from an overall balance and aesthetic and sound quality it is all sorts of wrong. 

Best

E
What I don’t get is why the forum moderators allow @georgehifi to lob insults at people. It’s one thing to voice an opinion about this and another to generally insult a group of people on the forums.
Good thing I have never posted pics of my setup. No telling what sort of nasty comments would get thrown my way. Plus  the comments make it clear no one should ever allow anyone to see your stuff. Somebody somehow will find fault with it. At least it was not a member's home?