Qobuz Coming to America Soon!

Looks like the French streaming service Qobuz will be coming to the U.S. soon:

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/qobuz-gets-ready-its-close
ejr1953
The latest Aurender Conductor App update includes support for Qobuz Streaming services.  Of course, now we have to wait for its official release in the USA.  

Qobuz will be on display at RMAF and I am hoping more Qobuz information will be available at the RMAF for someone to post here.  

Qobuz (pronounced CO-buz), a Paris-based online music streaming and download service for music lovers, has been named the Official High-Resolution Streaming Service for the upcoming 15th Annual Rocky Mountain International Audio Fest (RMAF).  

Does anyone attending the RMAF have any comments regarding Qobuz?   How good is their sound quality (24-bit albums)?   How extensive is their catalog?   When will it be officially released in the USA (Launch date)?  What are its streaming costs and options?   Will Qobuz offer a free trial period?   How does Qobuz compare to Tidal in terms of sound quality and catalog size?   Do I need both Tidal and Qobuz streaming services or is one enough?

Any comments and thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks..

Qobuz ...named the Official High-Resolution Streaming Service..."
Ha! Hilarant!

Maybe we have the intrepid David Soloman to thank for that ; )
“Trump signs bill that ensures music streaming services pay artist royalties.
The legislation substantially changes the way musicians are compensated for their work played on digital streaming services such as Spotify and Pandora”. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-signs-bill-ensures-music-streaming-services-pay/story%3fid=58440865
Like the other deleted News:Qobuz thread, this thread was also removed - and is now recovered.  Seems at times forum.audigon.com spam control is a kinda blunt instrument.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:   [Audiogon] Re: "This discussion has been removed One of our moderators or admins have removed this discussion."
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:16:00 +0000

Oct 17, 9:15 AM EDT
Hi,

I have restored that thread also. It seems that that particular subject was marked as spam so all threads concerning it was also marked as spam.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we are happy to help.

Oct 17, 8:54 AM EDT

Thanks. Here's another example of entire thread removed in seemingly arbitrary fashion.

Again, if there are individual offending posts in the thread, just remove those - instead of the entire (useful) thread.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/qobuz-coming-to-america-soon#1629365

Oct 16, 9:47 AM EDT

I would be happy to assist you.

Our moderators are very careful what they remove but sometimes some threads can be taken down in error.

The thread you are referring to was accidentally marked as spam and I have now re-opened this thread for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.