Cartridge for stock Technics 1200G tonearm

This TT has been out for quite awhile. Cartridge recommendations for the stock arm supplied with the 1200G would be appreciated.
nkonor
@jtsnead 

I had the damper on my old 1200mk2, worked great.  Thanks for sharing, as I would like to try one on my 1210GR.
+1 for the ART 9.  I have mine mounted on a LP Gear Zupreme head shell for my 1200G.  The ART9 is currently my every day cart.  I would love to own a Van den Hul some day.  It's been awhile since I've heard one, but I recall its sound to be a higher quality ART9.  Both are very well balanced and easy to listen to.
I have the KAB tonearm damper on my 1200g, I did a quick AB test, before and after I added the oil. Improved three dimensionality of sound, tighter base. Installs in minutes, beautifully made, looks like part of stock arm - delighted with it. 
+1 on the KAB damper just arrived earlier this week and installed on my 1200GR. As with the similar KAB damper installed on my SL 1200 mkII, better imaging and tighter bass with the subs. Very three dimensional.