Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw 

Thanks, Sir

I am kinda drawn to things that have strong value, so this one checked all the right boxes. 
What do you spin all those TP & the HBs records on?
At 63 and just getting back into vinyl, was able to save about 75 out of 300 of my lp's from the 70's. For all of you that are from that time frame I hope you can relate. I have around 3000 CD's so I love music. After spending $400.00 to tune up my old Thorens TD 160 that I bought new back in 1974 for $200.00 or so I'm in a new place. I'm in a completely new place listening to the rest of the albums we never played 40 some years ago. Back then it was one song and then another album, all about the beat to match our heart rate. I now enjoy everything I missed from my favorite artists. Also spending some money on old lp's I ruined being young and wasted. Won't buy anything that isn't rated a near mint or below. Bad thing I missed so much great music way back when but I'm being rewarded by the reintroduction of so much great stuff. Any of you that understand?
Slaw, I haven't heard Jason's last one yet. How is it?

Magnetic Fields / Get Lost
Magnetic Fields / The charm of the highway strip
Low / The curtain hits the cast
@golden210  Congrats on getting the Thorens back up to speed. Those 160s are still coveted by a lot of folks.
Getting back to vinyl can be fun. 
Suggest keeping your eyes open for some of the reissues out now. Some of them are better than the originals. 

Tonight:
Coltrane and Monk at Carnegie Hall