Help with DIY dedicated circuit

I am wanting to install a dedicated circuit for my amp, but getting from my panel to the wall behind my amp is going to be difficult. As I was investigating in my attic, I realized that when I changed my stove from electric to gas, the unused 30 amp Romex 10/3 wire will reach within 15 feet of where I want the wall outlet. Do I install a junction box and run Romex 10/2 to the new wall outlet and use the 30 amp breaker? What is the best way to connect the wires in the junction box?
128x128jonandfamily
If you have to ask how to connect wires within a junction box I’d suggest getting professional help.

Best of luck

Peter 

You're not suppose to use the same neutral wire for 2 seperate breakers you can for a double pole since any overload on the neutral will trip both. 
You also need to make sure the new 20amp  double pole is on different phases in the panel box. It should be if the old 30amp was installed correct. 
pbnaudio....the physical wire connections are not what I'm asking about. I am comfortable with that. I'm asking whether to use the 30 amp twin breaker and the 10/3 cable that is currently in place (too short to reach wall outlet) with a piggytail from a junction box I'll install to the outlet, or I'll have to pay significantly more to have an electrician run a new 20 amp line from the panel to the wall. Also, could I install 2 independent outlets without running a separate cable since there are 2 hot cables with the 10/3? It appears best to change the 30 amp twin breaker to a 20 amp breaker since it will be serving a 20 amp rated outlet.
Post removed