Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
oblgny
always good to see you here my Brother. I can hardly await to read about the next system that you put together.  Happy Listening!
As above, I am not versed in Passive pre-amp(s) but it appears that a few of you guys know the subject matter.   Excellent banter and discussion on this matter and XO talk.   Happy Listening!
andy2
Cabling talk, is most certainly welcomed here, as it is, my favorite aspect of our hobby. Pertinent to any system and critical for true synergy.  As we build a preferred  Amplifier list, it would not be a bad idea to build a cabling list as well.  We all hear differently and have different tastes / brands of cables/power cords endorsed.

Happy Listening!
https://www-pub.iaea.org/mtcd/meetings/PDFplus/fus

Hi Tom,
I tried to click on the link but apparently I do not have permission to view the document.

Thanks,
-Andy

Andy, the link doesn't open for me either. Try pasting the link directly into your browser or googling the topic we were discussing and see what you find. The abstract was merely a type sample of the level of investigation being carried out in advanced circles and doesn't necessarily address the mechanisms of how wire might transform in response to use.