My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs
"PC Audio" gives streaming a bad name. I've not owned a PC for 15 years and not played a CD since about 2010, when I bought a Linn Akurate streaming DAC. I replaced it with a PS Audio DAC, a Naim and then Auralic Aries streamer and now all gone thanks to Devialet Expert Pro. A prerequisite of all of them is a good power supply. No computer knowledge is required (I haven't any). Played vinyl, ripped CDs, downloads and streamed Qobuz for the last 5 years. 
CDs are an old-fashioned way of storing about 800mb of digital data, abandoned by the commercial world for some years now and you'll be hard pressed to find any computer made today with an optical drive. Why CDs persist in audio I have no idea. As RIAA data shows, they are now only 5% of music sales revenues.
"PC Audio" gives streaming a bad name.
@ssfasNow that is definitely a brazen statement, I hope from PC Audio you mean a computer you can buy off the shelf and not a bespoke thing you can build yourself or get biult for you. I have a PC I have built with some of the most expensive components availlable that will literally blow away any laptop or desktop you can currently buy. I also have my friend's jitter busting software, namely Mark Porzilli of the Memory Player fame in it and doing a very nice job thank you. Now the quality I get from it is so good that two months ago I sold my Gryphon Mikado and now all I do is stream from Qobuz , play stored .dsf files and listen to CD's put through db Poweramp and then played on Roon or Sequoiadigital player and workstation used also by the BBC.I know quite a few audiophiles who have £50 thousand Vinyl rigs and very expensive digital front ends as well and I don't envy one of them as I can hear more things going on in an orchestra than they can.

PC audio has opened up a whole new world of music at my fingertips. I use Roon and Tidal and my love for music has increased. I am listening to more new artists and styles of music than ever before in my life. No more CDs to try and find and clutter my living space. Best sound I have ever encountered, but it does require great knowledge and effort. Both CD spinners and PC audio can sound equally marvelous and that to me is not the real question or point.

To extract great sound from PC audio DC power supplies are the key. Great sounding linear power supplies to power your computer/streaming front end and reclocker/filters are the key. I love how easy it is for me to read or hear about an artist and then play that recommendation seconds later. Oh my what an absolute musical miracle.

Frankly the advent of this medium has helped move my gear to the backseat in terms of priority vs enjoying and having a passion for music. The wonderful world of new music is at my fingertips and I am so thankful.
Being able to select music from the comfort of my chair using an iPad running the Roon remote is magic.  Roon runs on a Mac Mini connected to an Ayre QX-5/20 digital hub via ethernet, KX-5/20 preamp, and VX-5/20 amp driving KEF Reference 1s supplemented below 50 Hz by a pair of Velodyne HGS-10 subs.  The music comes from discs I've ripped, Hi-Res downloads, and Tidal.  I think the sound is superb.

db