Speaker recommendation

I’m looking to buy a speaker in the $4000-5000 range. I was very impressed with the GoldenEar Trton 1 speaker I heard at a friend’s house, and I know the Tekton DI is very well thought of on this forum.
 I listen to mostly classical music, some Diana Krall and the like, and also big band music.
Any other suggestions?
128x128rvpiano
Martin Logan Montis seems to be available for $5K used for even brand new. > Love the sound of them at that price.They were $10K new a few years ago. Read the reviews.
Ditto + to Martin Logan Montis

I am happy with my present speaker which is out of reach to most people (new price was 55K 11years ago)

But if the speaker stop working, I may go back to planar speaker

Martin Logan is very musical and suitable for classical music.

The only catch is that you need big space.
I had a set of B&W N803 for about 5 years, and N805 before those.  I auditioned the Double Impact, and found them to be good, with nice soundstage, but not really smooth across various frequency ranges.  I felt there was a bit of "suck out" in mid bass.  I sent them back.  They did have a nice "live" sound, and I think they are good for the price... but not the giant killers others have suggested.

Then I got a set of F208s, and I think they are extremely smooth and flat response across almost all FRs.  I'm very happy with them, and have sold my B&Ws.  I've had them for about a year.  A few audiophile friends have listened to them, and have been very impressed.  IMO, they are a step up from the B&Ws, and a solid improvement over the DIs.  

I think the Revels are a good choice for you.
I auditioned several speakers today, including the Revel F208, the Focal Aria and B&W 702, but I selected the GoldenEar Triton 1 as suiting my taste the best.
It had a transparency and bass fullness the others lacked.
 I’m trying them out in my home before I make a final decision.
Again, thank everyone for you suggestions.
http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/goldenear-triton-one-loudspeaker/?page=4

I went through the spec of  GoldenEar Triton One and it looks very good.

Good luck to you!

I got the feeling that it will go by well with Tube amplification.

It will be nice if you can audition the speaker at your home with Rogue Cronus Magnum II.