Many seem to be talking about their last system .

What's up, people ? Going to die soon ? Or simply tired of endless upgrading ?
inna
With your Lansche you are already quite far so yes it would require big funds to improve. Most audiophiles will never be where you are now, as sad as it is.
If it was me I would first take amp/cables/speakers unit to its full potential and then attend to the rest. It would also be easier to compare source components and other cables and cords.
brayeagle.....thank you sir for the wonderfully explained snippet of your life’s journey from your own personal musical time capsule... you are a true audio enthusiast...you made my day sir...God bless.
i SIT HERE S/P day 6 of quadruple bypass, no big explanation.  but can say a divorce early retirement and substantial income reduction, a new system would be a big deal.  I would like my pre divorce one back.  That would be good enough. 
Unlike some I still want the best sound and did just assemble a  very low cost SET system , which I think might benefit in any number of ways but other things obviously limit what I can hope to do.
In the last 5 years, though I've made certain upgrades to my system, I've probably spent more money on records. There comes a point where, to me, the continual quest to extract the last iota of sound from a reproduction system is subordinate to the the desire to use and enjoy that system to listen for its intended purpose. In the process, I've become less dogmatic about the all analog v digital thing, and can actually enjoy what I have rather than worrying about the 'next big (or little) thing."
@brayeagle- wisdom doesn't always come with age, but it sounds like you are in a good place. 
@mechans -- they probably have you lifting heavy boxes and running the 1/4 mile. You feeling better?