B&K 507 upgrade for HDMI & Dolby Processing?

I'm looking for any insight regarding future upgrades for B&K's 507 receiver; specifically if there's plans for HDMI and the current Dolby processing that's now available. I've requested info from B&K via e-mail a few different times, but have not received any response. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
brentski1971
I have the same B&K AVR 507 and am also interested in an upgrade for HDMI and all the current Dolby codecs. I called B&K this morning but was put through to Customer Service's voicemail. I'm waiting on a call back.

I just got a Blu-ray player last night and discovered that when I hook it up to my 507 using the player's ditigal optical out connection I only get 2 channel audio!!! With my older DVD player, I got 7.1 DD.

I have B&W speakers so letting four of them plus the sub go unused when watching a movie is not acceptable.
I just got off the phone with the B&K guy. There is no upgrade available for the 507. He told me he could give me a $1000.00 trade-in value for my unit against list price B&K replacement gear. Ouch! My wallet's a little slim after the purchase of my new LED TV and Blu-ray player purchase last night.