Best SS amp choice for Zu Omen

I am considering 3 inexpensive amps to drive my recently obtained Zu Omens. My NAD c326Bee is a little warm for my taste and have decided use it for a second system in my bedroom. These 3 amps I can get between $600-$800 Musical Fidelity m2si, Music Hall a70.2, or a Naim Nait 5si. In the near future I am definitely wanting tubes, but I need a little time to study up on the matter.
128x128coachpoconnor
 If you happen to pair the MF together with the DW please let me know!  The PrimaLuna is on my list for tube options. Any issues with Upscale Audio?
I have been a loyal customer of Upscale Audio for the last 15 years. I have purchased 5 amps, 1 CD player, plus dozens of tubes from Upscale. Granted Kevin can be a character, but all my dealings with him have been fine and above board. No issues whatsoever. I also make sure to research what I am looking for, so I can have an useful conversation with him and not waste his time. I live in NYC and think nothing of ordering cross country from Kevin.

Rich
purchased a MF from upscale a few months back ..no problems at all with upscale.
I also have the Zu DWs ..it was a good match and sounded fine..that said  had an intermittent issue with the MF..occasionally on first start the volume would wack out...one time the speakers were vibrating pretty noticable
the only solution I found was to turn the voldown after everty use and turn on /off repeat when starting up..tried a diff remote ..(the one supplied is cheap)..same issue intermittently.....I just got the Kinki EX  amp so I put the MF on the shelf
Does anyone know what the warranty for a new Musical Fidelity Amplifier? I haven't been able to find it on their site.
Good question.  Pro-ject purchased MF a few months back.  I believe they said they would honor the MFs warranty.  I would reach out to Pro-ject/ Sumiko here in the states.

Rich