Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Maxima95, All of the Teo Audio “Double Double” IC’s are assemblies in which 2 IC’s are spliced together in parallel without external splitters being used. Same applies to the Dual Canare assemblies I’ve spec’ed from HAVE, Inc. 
I have a set of those XLR ICs and an AES/EBU cable on order from HAVE .

But I do not have any hideously expensive conventional XLR ICs or AES/EBU cables to compare them to.
Without trying to read through this entire thread is the SM simply building a set of ICs with the internal wiring reflecting two individual ICs with one set of connectors. For example, a twisted pair RCA IC build would simply have two twisted pairs of internal conductors terminated to an individual RCA on each end. Two conductors soldered to the center pin and two conductors soldered to the outer shell. That’s it right? This is disruptive? Seems we are just doubling up the conductors. This has been done and is currently being done. I must be missing something here? Kimber and Canare make ICs with doubled up conductors. 

The above example is for an unshielded set of ICs using the SM. I prefer the sound of unshielded ICs when possible. For shielded ICs I assume each of the two twisted pairs are individually shielded.
If you prefer unshielded IC’s, then this method isn’t for you. But your question has been asked and answered in this thread.