Do people really just not get it that their items are not selling...

simply because they are over priced? 
whatjd
I sold 15 items here this year alone. 3 of the items were over 2K and I had no problem selling any of the items. Most sold within 3 days and only one item went in 12 days. I have had no problems selling, but did have a problem with a buyer who accused me of selling a broken Magnum Dynalab tuner. He had terrible reception and jumped to conclusions.
Most stuff I see today is over-priced..I was looking at picking up a Parasound P5 preamp and the lowest price I saw used was $800.00
plus shipping. They were only $1k brand new.
But the funniest things I saw were on ebay, some Russian and Japanese sellers really look for idiots, they might themselves be idiots as well. I mean both equipment and records.
On the other hand, the other day I was talking to a Japanese record seller on discogs. The record was advertised as NM, so I just asked him to confirm the condition. He play graded it and said no, it has some noise in couple of places, though it does look NM. Then he corrected his add and lowered the price. Nice. We'll see, I bought it, should be very strong VG+ - acceptable.