What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
I am a headphone guy first and home theater guy second. 
The love i have for my headphone rig is out of this world, although it is a sensitive beast requiring top notch recordings. 
I use the sennheiser hd 800 c's, cyrus cd i with its own intelligent power supply (PSXR-2), Chord qutest DAC and a burson soloist amp. The headphone rig is complete with great interconnects, power cords and a powerline conditioner. The PRAT ( pace rythem attack timing) and dynamics displayed is really something. I love my headphone rig. Best i have ever heard and it is all mine!! :) 
Too bad it doesn't always sound like I posted above but I working on it.... 
Some body real please tell me about power conditioning , I am an un believer.
"...and that song about Keith not going."

Not sure if that was rhetorical or not, but I think you're referring to the Nils Lofgren song "Keith Don't Go".

Post removed 
In 2017 I moved from a 6-box Naim kit to a 2 box Vitus. The improvement was extraordinary.  The icing on the cake is the move just this summer from B&W to Boenicke W13 speakers, the sound these make makes me melt.  And it is a lifetime set-up, no need for any more upgrades, tweaking aside. Oh, and the semi active bass drivers in the speakers have full dsp so my bass boom has gone. Heaven. 
Listening  to music is now such an amazing experience. The space, the holographic sound, the weight of the music (with no boom) the natural, live sound.   I smile whenever I sit down and crank it on. 

I am am so happy with my HiFi, it's simply perfect.