Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Thanks for the input. So the only difference between the first generation and MKII are the plugs?
I think so, before Zu became a Loudspeaker manufacturer the company name was Zu Cable and their cables are high quality for sure. You can't go wrong with the Zu Mission, no matter first one or mk2. In fact even stock Zu Mission Phono is absolutely beautiful! I have soldered german DIN connector and using at least 3 of them for my arms (with stock RCA).  
I run the ZU Audio phono cable on my modest system. I have the Project Debut Carbon DC with many upgrades, new platter, Herbies mat, arm lift, upgraded feet and Nagaoka MP110-H cartridge. I run the Schiit Audio phono preamp and a Marantz SR 7010 receiver preamped to a luxman M 117 amplifier. I picked up my ZU Audio cable on ebay and was very impressed with the quality of the cable for the price. I love the musicality and definition of this moderately priced system.
I have a  Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB and when I decided to upgrade the phono interconnect cable, I went with Audio Sensibility.

https://audiosensibility.com/blog/products-2/phono-cables-occ-copper-and-occ-silver/#!/Impact-SE-RCA...

With the current 13% off deal, and the CA to US currency exchange rate, the price for a 1.2 M cable, with burn-in service, is $136. 

I'm happy with mine. Noticed an immediate improvement over stock. I think the $10 CAD for the burn-in service is a bargain. This is a small signal cable, and could potentially take a long time to burn-in just playing music.