Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Zu Mission is a killer phono cable, but don't mix it up with Mission Interconnect which is cheaper. Phono cable is shielded, interconnect cable is not shielded. Zu Phono kills expensive phono cables, for real.  
Second @wolf_garcia Jelco recommendation. I use these on both of my tables. I have tried the above mentioned Audiosensibility phono cables and was amazed how much better the Jelco one was for half the price. So I sent the Audiosensibility back. Why? Loss of air and detail and slower. Buy the Jelco and the AS cables. Listen to them. Keep the Jelco and send back the AS as I did.
Thanks Wolf and chakster,

The Mission I spotted on eBay is the original version (not MKII) and is a phono cable. They are direct from Zu Audio but don't guarantee what connector I'll get. It would be some decent+ RCA though.
I see a lot of poorly shielded or even completely unshielded cables being recommended, such as Anticables, Kimber, as well as WBT Next Gen and KLE RCA plugs. Is there a reason for this?

Phono signal is extremely low in level and very susceptible to noise. It's simply improper to have an unshielded cable or an RCA plug that contacts the ground with a tiny point and leaves the rest of the plug completely unshielded. 

I'm scratching my head here...
Well I picked up an AE Impact SE and am going to try another pair of DH Labs Silver Sonic Air Matrix as well. I’ll probably get the Zu Audio Mission to try also. I’m having a hard time finding a reasonably priced Jelco with RCA/RCA. They all seem to have DIN on one end. Sorry, I’m new to vinyl. Should I be going direct to my tonearm with DIN for better results?

Thanks again for the great input.