What do you LIKE BEST about your current audio system?

Straightforward.. What do you like the most about your current audio setup? Particulars welcome. Name names of brands. Stuff about the room good too!(I will also, but not in the lead out)       
Also, maybe, things you still dislike, if any?
elizabeth
Our current system reproduces musical content differently -- contingent upon the source material -- which is gratifying.
Having finally moved into the rumpus room after all of the kids have left for other pastures, I am really enjoying my vintage Klipschorns in a suitably sized room. Amp is a vintage Mullard 10 watter, front end is an Antipodes streamer/server running Roon and Tidal through a Denafrips Pontus DAC. It has never sounded better! Next week, I'll swap out the Khorns for my Zu Soul Superflys which should be fun. The best thing about the rumpus room is that my wife can't hear the music from anywhere else in the house unless she wants to.
My father returned from a tour of duty, with the Army, in Korea, in 1965. He brought home a Pioneer receiver, Sony reel to reel deck, Garrard turntable and Pioneer speakers. As a 12 year old, I was hooked for life. Over the next 50 years, he often apologized for contributing to my addiction. This has always been more than a hobby for me.
I have been fortunate, in that I have been able, over the past few years, to upgrade my system to the point where I have very few, if any, days where my system sounds like crap.
At the end of the day (I’m not quite yet retired), other than family, my system is the best stress reliever in my life. I can’t imagine not having it.
Aerial Acoustics, Audioquest, Bryston, Chord, Dynavector, Esoteric, Liberty Audio, SME.
Mine is versatile enough that it's really good for HT, and (with a quick switch of speaker cables) at least decent for 2 channel.