Legacy Aeris owners which amp do you use and why?

These speakers are rated 95.4 dB and are 4 Ohm. Sitting 4 meters from speakers would mean I would need no more than 16 watts to listen at 95.4 dB(which is way more than my normal listening levels). 

Since the amp is not powering the bass section what amp would you choose and how many watts. Tube Class A vs Solid State class A ?. 20watts to 80watts?

Excited to hear how Aeris owners get the most out of their speakers. My room is 24 x 24 x 8.
geek101
I heard that but don't listening levels matter?. I mean if they say 500w max that does not mean we will need 500w for normal listening at 4 feet do we?. Also the amp does not need to power lower frequencies.

We are a displaying Legacy dealer and we have had a few amplifiers on our Aeris,  

The Aeris/Wavelet combo with a great amplfier and streaming source makes one fantastic package that challenges way more expensive setups.

We tried the 100 watt Manley Snappers and they were good, we tried the Electcompaniet AW 400 perfered the tubes and the best was a set of 375 watt CJ Monoblocks. 

We are entertaining  replacing the older CJ Art amplifiers with either the $26k Raven Audio Monoblocks or the $19k Zesto Monoblocks as we have had the older ART ampliifer for quite  a while and are looking at playig with something new. 

The legacy's do seem to like power even though they are efficeint, the better the amp the better they sound.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

@audiotroy Thanks but I have cost constraints. I would like to refer to this: https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2012/04/03/speaker-sensitivity-dynamic-range-and-amplifier-output/

Seems like sitting at 3 meters all I need is 12wpc for 94 db efficient speakers but not sure about them being 4 ohm or 8 ohm. 

I just cannot buy $15k amp for $15k speaker, specially when the speaker has active amplification for lower frequencies.

I am considering some class A SS amps that can do 100 watts if I really need more than 50 watts, I currently have Line magnetic 508ia that does 48 watts per channel (SET tube class A). The line magnetic sound great with my Paradigm studio v40 which are 92 dB @ 8 ohm sitting at 3 meters

What are your recommendations for a reasonable priced amp?.

@ geek101
FWIW, my Krell FPB 400cx sounds just fantastic with my old Legacy Audio Signature II speakers.  The FPB series date back to around 2002, but if in good condition sound great.  The 400cx is rated at 400 wpc into 8 ohms, but as you surmise, that may be way more power than needed for the Aeris.  I have seen 400cx listed for ~$4,800.  But Krell also made lower wattage versions of the FPB amps.  I think there was a FPB 200 and FPB 300.  These are now selling for a couple thousand dollars.  These are class A amps!   Some of them have only XLR inputs, so you'll have to investigate.
Post removed