Recommend Affordable Integrated Amps (Solid State or Tube)

Looking for an affordable, good sounding integrated amp costing no more than $3500. It must be able to play CDs and Vinyls as well as digital music from iTunes (some 30,000 songs) stored in AIFF format. Currently have an Accuphase E 307 integrated amp  using Kimber Kable interconnects and speakers cables with jumpers. Current speakers are KEF Q700. Analog is Linn Basic with an Akito tone arm and Rega Exact 2 Cartridge. CD player id a Marantz 5004. I listen mainly to jazz, R&B, Pop, world, etc. at moderate listening volumes. Room size is about 17 x 24 feet with 8 foot ceiling.
Would love to have suggestions. 

joscow
Call Dave Thomson from Raven Audio.  Check out the website.  Dave has some of the sweetest sounding tube amps available.  He also has some of the oldest and rare tubes around.  He is a wealth of knowledge.  
Look at the Peachtree Nova300.  I have one and it is a quality sounding amp for the money.  My room is approximately the same size, and I can easily go into volumes that are far too loud to enjoy with no distortion.  My main use is feeding a bunch of FLAC/ALAC and AIFF files into the amp via USB through Swinsian on my mac mini, and it sounds great.  I plan to upgrade speakers at some point, but I am currently running a set of Motion 40's that double as my fronts in a 7.1 home theater system.  The Nova300 does double duty in my HT setup via home theater bypass, but I could easily live without this if I had a second set of speakers for the fronts.