Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
RCA connectors filled with epoxy, they are not removable, many top dollar cable manufacturers do the same. To remove stock RCAs user should cut them off. As i said earlier Zu Audio was a cable manufacturer in the beginning, company name was Zu Cable. These guys knows everything about cables. Balanced cables also available from Zu Audio. Their speaker cables are also highly acclaimed.

P.S. I use Cardas Solder usually, when we have to fix something. 
@barbapapa you’re right, this is retail price for some of their new cables. I paid $390 for Mission Phono mkII with WBT RCA and Cardas DIN.

Special promotion price is only an option for discontinued models overstock and only in auction style. First version of Mission Phono, Mission Interconnect, Mission Power cables normally goes for reasonable price, but starting price is something like $1, so you never know how lucky you’re, it’s auction directly from the manufacturer Zu_promos (from Utah, USA). Try it!
I’ll make a recommendation to OP. Try the Ortofon 6NX-TSW-1010 phono cable. I believe it’s built by Zonotone out of Japan, correctly shielded, and has premium components throughout. Sounds very good IMO.