Line Magnetic 508ia and the Elusive 805 Tube

Greetings, my fellow 'Goners.

I'm the very happy owner of a Line Magnetic 508ia integrated amp, a real powerhouse with a wonderful sound. I have replaced all of the stock tubes except the 805 tubes, as the stock tubes have suited me just fine. However, after a year or so of stellar play, one of them is showing signs of not being able to hold bias, so it may be time to experiment with some other tubes. Fine, but when I began looking around, I discovered that 805 tubes are not exactly plentiful across the land, nor is there much conversation about them. I found some on eBay--the Fullmusic look interesting, but pricey. My usual sources for tubes have none at all in stock.

So my questions are whether anyone out there with an LM 508 has tried rolling the 805 tube, what were your results, and--most importantly--where did you track them down?

I was very pleased with the results of rolling the 300B, 6SN7, and 6SL7 tubes, but the 805 options are relatively limited. Any insights, links, etc., would be most appreciated.

128x128waltersalas
You are welcome Waltersalas. 
I hope one day I can hear your LM-508 with your Tektons DI. I bet they sound GREAT! 
With my Q Acoustics Concept 500 the LM508 sounds BEAUTIFUL!
Specially with upgraded tubes, Power Cord (DH Labs) and Fuse (Hifi Tuning Supreme). 
Kind regards 

Are there any measurements published for this amp when it is driven to peak i.e close to 48 Watts?. 

Anyone here have noticed problems when driven with speakers that are 92 dB efficient?.
@ geek101

My speaker Lansche 4.1 is specified to be 99db but I suspect it to be around 93db, still pretty high.

I played 1812 overture at full volume in my spacious listening space(1,500 sqf) with vault without any problem.

I also have Rogue Cronus Magnum II with KT 120 tube which company specified at 100W.

But it seems that LM 508 can play louder and deeper than Rogue Cronus Magnum II .

Rogue Cronus Magnum II is a pretty good amplifier but LM 508 is in another league above competing with those priced at 10-20k.

@shkong78 wow never hard of Lansche 4.1. They look really exciting. Glad to know you are enjoying LM 508ia at good levels. Wish I could :).

Your speaker must have an active subwoofer section?.  No?.
Yes it has  active amplifiers to drive two 10 inch woofers to go down 20hz.

http://stereotimes.com/speak112410.shtml

It is a heavenly match with LM 508.

The most nice thing is pristine treble out of plasma tweeter.

Eva Cassidy’s voice is heavenly with Lansche,

I miss that she had gone to heaven too early.

It’s little brother is on the sale at Audiogon.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis953i3-lansche-audio-no-3-floorstanding-speaker-like-new-full-ra...

Thomas