What is wrong with Audiogon Forums?

Over the last few weeks the Audigon forums have been a mess of pages not working and posts not posting or, just as often, double posting. Others have complained as well, including some old timers. I just wrote a fairly long new post that failed to open the page....and all is lost. Hardly worth retyping at this point.

I like this site and the members here have been a great help to me but the reliability issues are getting old and very frustrating. Any way to know when this mess will be resolved?

And maybe it isn't kosher to ask.....but are there other similar audiophile forums? I've never used any other ones but can't see any reason to stay here if the site doesn't function half the time.

An autosave feature would go a long way to ameliorating the problems.

George
n80
Yes the @ function won't work for me but after an email exchange with Tammy we decided it was a Firefox issue not Audiogon. The recent glitches are highly annoying.
Having to reload about every third thread to read it and all thread responses I post. Very annoying.
My iPad froze up whilst posting this morning and I had to reboot. And the problem with having to reload pages when posting or viewing posts persists.
The thing I notice.. I often load a new page in a new tab. The address line will pop up. but no stuff. The odd thing is my virus protection 'shield' also does not pop up before the address line as it usually does pop up. If I try again, then that pops up and the page loads. I do not know which comes first. Is my computer blocking because there is no security tag for the page? Security is huge now, And most Microsuck will not let anything load without a security tag.SO I would wonder if that is where the issue is?