How would you introduce tubes into this SS system?

I have a Rotel RC-1070 preamp and a Parasound HCA-1000 amp driving a pair of NHT Super Two’s. The Super Two’s sensitivity is 87 db (2.83V at 1M), 8 Ohms nominal impedance (3.8 Ohms minimum), and recommended amp power of 25W/ch min. and 175W/ch. max. The Rotel’s output level and impedance are 1V and 100 Ohms, and the Parasound’s input impedance is 33 kiloOhms. The budget is around $2000 for either a tube preamp, tube amp, or integrated tube/hybrid amp. I like the sonic qualities of tube equipment, but I don’t want to sacrifice too much bass. I should also mention that I use this system primarily for listening to vinyl on a Music Hall mmf-5.1 turntable. Should I replace the Rotel, the Parasound, or both? Thanks for your opinions.
jackalope
Before you buy a Cayin product be aware that they no longer have a USA distributor and the manufacturer in China will not communicate with users. I have two dead A100T integrated amps that sit unused for want of repairs/parts availability. FWIW.
He used to be the distributor. He is the one who wouldn’t repair nor could he get the parts I needed for my service tech. His intentions may have been good but I got the impression that Cayin in China couldn’t care less. FWIW I think that support for product has been a major weakness for some Chinese brands in the USA. Cayin isn’t the only one. The USA (ex) distributor for Consonance tells pretty much the same story. I bought the Cayin as they were ’point to point’ and I believed any service tech could handle them, but what I found out dealing thru VSA was they/ I could not get a schematic (or just wouldn’t pass it on, same difference to me) and were unable to get the parts I needed from China. So I have two amps which can operate with a single input since I bypassed the input selection chip/remote control, etc. But hey, they ’work’ like a basic amp with a volume control if I ever need one. The nail in the coffin for me, if that all isn’t enough, is that both amps failed due to a blown heat resistor after about 4 years of operation and should have been easily repairable.
I made an offer on the speakers, and he's going to ship them! The amp seems great, but now I'm a little gun-shy about the lack of tech support and parts. You all have been extremely helpful so far (except secretguy, but that seems to be his M.O.), so thank you for your help! 
In your search for an alternative integrated amp don't overlook the Primaluna Dialogue series. The older Dialogue 2's are easily in your price range. The newer ones are probably obtainable for something in the mid 20's. I've seen the 2's up for sale for $1600 on the used market which would make them, for me anyway, an attractive choice.