Anyone hear a Croft Integrated Amp?

Hi, has anyone heard what the Croft Integrated amplifiers sound like?  I've read a bit about them and am curious since its also on the Stereophile B list. Sounds like it has a lot of promise.  Another part of this is has anyone tried it with Kef ls50s?

I currently run a Peachtree Nova 125 se and am considering an upgrade.
autre
@zek4u One 12AX7 is a regulator for the driver stage. There’s also a neon voltage reference tube underneath it.
Yeah, it should come with an upgrade option with NOS Telefunkens. I run Treasure12AX7 LS and find them better than the Teles (after break-in of about 20 hours)
http://psvanetube.com/wordpress/store/products/shuguang-custom-12ax7-lx-special-edition-pair-low-noi...
I have a Croft Micro 25 pre & 7 power amp driving Harbeth P3ESR speakers and it sounds spectacular. Its near field listening so that is a more forgiving listening scenario than a living room set up. I have top of the line NOS phillips Holland 12ax7 tubes in at the moment. 
Arcam irDac is my DAC, mostly listening to Tidal from my MacbookPro via Amarra. 
Very happy, i have owned a pair of LS50 Kefs previously and i know the Croft LS50’s would be a great combo.
i like the crofts so much i might replace my Prima Luna prolog 7 mono blocks ih my main system with the croft 7R Mono blocks. Ill keep my Cary SLP 98P fully modded F1 preamp with Lundahl MC transformer. Rest of my system is - VPI classic 2/Hana SL/ Arcam irdac 2/Kimber AC/ Nordost Blue heaven RCA/Nordost red dawn speaker cable/Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand SE speakers/x2 REL T7 subs, x2 Townshand super tweeters. 
I live in California, lets get more Croft gesr in tbe USA. 
Are you using a Step Device in to your Micro 25 with the Low Output Hana? Nice setup.... My second system: WT Amadeus/ Charisma Denon 103 cart in to A23 Homage> Croft Phono Integrated amp> Harbeth P3’s.
Note: I now borrow the Homage Step Up from main setup, and had been considering a lower priced Step Up... I plan to switch gears, and go with an MM cartridge. Considering Audio Note IQ3, MFSL Master Tracker, or perhaps one of the Audio Technica’s. I also listen in a small room, around 11 X 12, but big opening to rear of listener. Running stock JJ’s, and considering RFT (ECC83) 12AX 7’s....
Wrote this long post and Audiogon of course refreshed the page with all its JavaScript and I lost it all. Urghhhhh

So if I had to write a summary of what i just wrote. Thought Rogue headphone amp and Primare amp was better then my 25R/7R but I went of my mind for a bit.  Moved NOS Tesla into the 7R. Everybody talks about the Tesla’s in the phono tube sockets but Jeeze, the Tesla’s blow away fhe NOS GE 5751s at least with Harbeth Compact 7s.  Wow wow wow. BUT....  I quickly wanted music while doing the switcheroo and just hooked up my P75 Mk. 3 to the 25r. Just shocked. It’s completely world class and I’ve heard the best!. Heck, I just got back from RMAF. Okay. Back to it.  I’m sorry. I can’t get the 25Rs phono section to do what I’m hearing. I pulled the NOS Hammond labeled Amperex from Holland and out the JJs back in. It’s better. But with P75 and my SUP-200 SUT and 20X2L, I’m hearing more transparency, more refinement and it’s seems more timeberly correct. Oh using a NOS Telefunken in my line stage socket on the 25R. It made my Hugo 2 and Mirus really shine. I’ll have to get some more Tesla’s and Telefunkens to try in the phono sockets. I knew my vinyl rig was world class thanks to Herb Reichert but now I finally see what he was saying.  Just amazing!!! Now I’m asking myself why I just bought the old 72/150/Hicap to try. This beats the Supernait 2 and so many other amps I’ve tried.  It’s about synergy.  I even tried a Leben CS600!  Well I’m sure that would have been amazing with some Devores or Proacs.

Oh, the Audio Note AN-S2 was more organic but the SUP-200 is more refined and has higher resolution as it should at its price. Stacey Kent never sound better.
I just want to simplify this system, and not have to buy an SUT. Not only that, but this will be first foray in to MM’s, after 30 years in analog. It’s just something I need to do....I’ve heard the Dynavector 75/ III and I totally agree...very impressive. So realistically I have this integrated (Croft) with phono, and it’s very nice for my taste, and for the money. But I don’t believe in giant slayers, and I doubt it compete’s with stand alone phono stages costing up near $2K. So as many here have made the point of... Go MC, only if you have a very capable phono stage.