What are the best speakers for Mac MA252?

Under $2,500 including sub woofer (mono output).
wasab1
Oh ,I forgot that I added a 12 inch Paradigm sub.
To the last poster:

I owned a pair of Focal 905s which were the first speakers that were matched with the MA 252.Pretty good but I think a floorstanding speaker is more versatile.
Op said he wanted a sub...otherwise I would have recommended a Focal Aria 926 or 936.  Don't really need a sub with a 936 : but they're not the best choice for smaller rooms.
How about Martin Logan Motion 40 Floorstanding Speaker? Has anyone tried? My room is small (10'x10') so perhaps no need for sub? Focal 926/936 seems more expensive ($3,300 ~ $4K) and I'd like to stay within $2K for a pair of speakers and reserve $500 for sub in case I need.
I heard it at Advanced Audio in Tacoma driving Vandersteen 1ci lovely...add a used Vandy sub and away you go....at about your $2 k price

Agree on the Vandersteen 1ci but for subwoofer look at the Rythmik F12 as you can't used Vandersteen subs with the 252.  Both brand new you will be under your budget and even more if you go with a cheaper sub.  But if you do make sure it is sealed not ported.