JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
yes there are some items for sale here...and even more on ebay and reverb.com.  But in general, I must assume that owners love them so much they are reluctant to part, or for some reason they arent respected as outstanding speakers like they should be, but thats just my 2c.  All I know, is that when I upgrade next time (lets say ~$2500/pr.) I will definitely audition whatever JBLs are available in that price range, new or otherwise.  <end rant>
Good for you. There are only so many ways one can reinvent a speaker.
People like to talk about the hype with cables and yet speakers get a pass. "Old" speakers like JBL make for some great music.

All the best,
Nonoise
Well, I recently joined here.  Seeing what people are interested in here I just thought JBL were too low brow. $50,000 line conditioners, $5000 pre-amps, $500 mats, $400 AC cables, etc.

I am moving and through a used L65 crossover sale on eBay I found a guy to buy all my JBL systems and a bunch of loose drivers.

He picked up the following systems:

L36
L40
L100(2 pr)
L120
L300
Aquarius IV( 2 pr)

One reason I did not list here, eBay or the Audioheritage site was shipping. I did not look forward to shipping things like the L300s.

Still have a pair of L25 Prima.

The only system I have left I might want to keep is the L222 Disco. Guy says he wants them. With my new vehicle I can move them to my new place if needed.

He also bought 42% of my vinyl. Says he wants more.

I did sell a NIB Shure V-15 for $400 and a Grace F-9 with no stylus for $190 on eBay.