Accuphase Vs Parasound

Hi guys! I’m considering purchasing a used E-560 for USD 4000 to drive my Elac Adante AS-61 (85dB) . Im quite new to this hobby, so I’m hoping to be able to get some advice from more experienced listeners here on this. Do share your thoughts. Thank you 🙏

Just some background, before I saw the E-560 on the used market, I was planning to go for Parasound Hint 6 or Parasound P6 pre and perhaps A21 / A21+ (that’s apparently coming out in a couple of months). Right now I’m just using a Yamaha Aventage rx-a1060 AVR so it’s not ideal for music listening.

adn_abdat
Thanks so much for all your feedback. Yes from what I've been reading, Accuphase is a superb amp. And the one I'm considering E-560 is a pure class A amp rated at 30W. I've been toying around with an SPL meter app to check the loudness of my listening levels. Want to know if 30W amp is going to be sufficient. To my surprise, the loudest I normally listen to is about 80dB. Unless this app is not accurate. 

I borrowed a yamaha a-s2100 from the dealer for about a week. At that time my Adantes were still new so I wasn't really able to get a proper assessment as I was still unfamiliar with the sound. 
and_abdat

Yamaha does make a very fine integrated amp in their A-S series as above.  Happy Listening!
If you want to do yourself a favor before you spend your money, see if you can get some dealer to play a recording with which you're familiar through the Parasound Halo, then have him take the signal from the Halo's pre-out connections and feed them into a McIntosh or some other such amp, and power the same speakers through the same speaker cables.  When I did that, it was unmistakably clear that the Halo's preamp section was good, but the amp section was not worth listening to.